Sales & Marketing Support Specialist
Are you ready to join a winning team? The Sales & Marketing Support Specialist will provide technical and product support to the sales & marketing team and consult with customers in a timely manner throughout the sales process. This position will be responsible for product training and demoing, proposal creation and other related tasks. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to help close sales and increase revenue.
Compensation: $50k-$65k Yearly
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
- Provide pre-sales technical support during the sales process.
- Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend the appropriate products/solutions.
- Continue to increase expertise for company’s product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems, at a rapid pace.
- Demo company products/services to prospective customers.
- Help present and sell company services working alongside the sales team when closing sale.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Create proposals and savings analyses and respond internally to requests for proposal.
- Stay current on industry and vertical solutions as well as act as a resource for the on-going technical education and development of the sales & marketing organization in order to meet/exceed their objectives.
- Act as liaison with company’s product and technical teams on behalf of the sales & marketing team to keep current with new products/services and provide customer feedback.
- Create/edit sales material to present to customers.
- Attend trade shows as needed.
- Ability to engage customers via phone/video to expand new customer buying relationships.
- History of learning and collaborating within a fast paced environment.
- Efficient computer and presentation skills with common business applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability quickly build rapport and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when interacting with potential customers.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience demoing a product/service and presenting in a virtual environment.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Zoom and Customer Relationship Management (CRM/HubSpot) experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.