Inside Sales Coordinator
Are you ready to join a winning team? The Inside Sales Coordinator will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves outbound sales activities for new potential customers, business referrals, and/or web leads. Research, qualify and provide prospects with an overview of services offered. Collaborate with the sales team to offer the right solutions and consult with prospects through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to help close sales and increase revenue.
Compensation: $45k-$55k Yearly
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
- Research prospects from various online and offline sources.
- Compile and maintain lists of prospective customers in company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool; organize, load and update contacts.
- Contact potential customers by phone/email/direct mail.
- Qualify prospects from digital campaigns, conferences, referrals, trade shows, etc.
- Present and sell company services; understand customer needs and offer the right solutions.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up if necessary.
- Create/edit sales material to present to customers.
- Work with sales team to keep account activities and sales collateral up-to-date.
- Reach agreed sales targets by the deadline.
- Prepare regular performance reports tracking outreach efforts.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers engaged.
- Work alongside sales team when closing sale.
- Attend trade shows as needed.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, quickly build rapport and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customers.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/HubSpot experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.